Wednesday, February 25, 2009

UTARD

Ok I haven't written anything since I moved to this place. Do I even need to mention that I HATE it here? I'm sure it's a nice place for a lot of people but I am homesick and depressed and I want to go back to my Arizona. *sigh* Anyway, the kids and I came up here right before Thanksgiving and moved in with my sister Kristy and her family. We stayed in the freezing cold basement and were only planning on staying for a few weeks. However, my sister's husband lost his job so we stayed to help pay bills. And since they had kept Justin for 3 months prior to me moving there, we didn't mind. Unforunately it was not my favorite time there. I'm not even going to go there. So the good news is we just moved into a rental about a week and a half ago. It's a 6 bed 3 1/2 bath house with a big backyard so we are SO happy. Kristy and her kids are staying with us for a little while so the big house was a must. They stay downstairs where there are 3 beds 1 bath and a big family room! It's working out nicely and the kids are all happy to still be together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! You got your own place!

nelly said...

I'm glad you got your own place. I hope for you and Kristy that you'll both be have your own place soon. Miss you!