Monday, October 20, 2008

Luke Wilson

Today we got to hang out, ok, stalk, Luke Wilson a little bit!! Michelle called me this morning saying there was a movie being filmed downtown by her work so she did a little investigating and found out it is for "Middlemen" with Luke Wilson, James Caan & Giovanni Ribisi to name a few! So off Bradie & I went!! We got there just in time for Michelle to get off work and we walked over to where they were filming. We were across the street from the pub they were filming in when I turned around and there was Luke walking toward us!!! So I turned around and said to Michelle "Luke Wilson is walking right toward us and I'm not even kidding!" haha So we called Bradie's name and she turned around to take pictures and as he passed Michelle said "Hi Luke!" and he was all "Hi" and was all cute and smiley! AWESOME!! We are such nerdy, starstruck gals! :) Anyway we of course became friends with some of the crew and they told us where they are taping tomorrow which happens to be right down the street from us in Glendale, so Danielle and I and possibly Bradie & Stephanie are gonna go watch again!! WOO HOO!!! If anyone else wants to go stalk, er, watch then call me!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Stalking, reminds me of the good old days.

Kelli said...

LOL!! HAHA Totally Phee! That's hilarious!

nelly said...

The only times I ever did something like that was with you or Michelle or Bradie. I never had the guts by myself. I acted like I was too cool but you know I was just a big wimp.