Sunday, March 29, 2009

Linkin's Eye Surgery :(

When Linkin was a couple of months old, I noticed his left eye would go crossed! I just kinda thought it would fix itself until his Doc in Utah said she wanted him to go see an eye doc at the Primary Children's Medical Center. So after a couple of months we got him in and they said he would need at least one surgery, maybe two. Then probably patching and several prescription eyeglasses! How sad! The Dr., Dr. Dries, said that if we get this all taken care of now while his little brain is learning sight then by the time he's a young man, he should have perfect vision! So on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 we took him to get his surgery done! It went very, very, well! He was super sad the day of the surgery but by the next day he was back to spitting and playing and being cute!! We can already see quite the difference just looking at him! I'm sure it's so nice not to have one eye always looking in the other direction!



Linkin's eyes before surgery




On our way in...


The "ele"vator :)



Kissin Daddy before surgery



Day after surgery! Lookin good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he's doing ok! He's such a cutie!

Brandi said...

Poor kid! I am glad that everything went well.

Tammy said...

I'm glad the surgery went well. He is so dang cute.

I saw Drake and Kiowa at the Library yesterday. Kiowa had a pile of Sponge Bob DVDs. A personal favorite at our house. Your children have good taste.

Can't wait to see you all.

Kelli said...

Thanks everyone! That's hilarious Phee! I can't wait to see all you girls! I am SO excited!

Matt and Melissa said...

He is looking so big! I'm glad the surgery went well. We should get together. We live right by seven peaks if you ever want to visit and play there give me a call. I have the same cell phone number if you still have that.